Monday, July 6, 2020

Last night's movie, A Murder of Crows, was entertaining.



Last evening Tom and I covered up the hot tub with the tarp, but unfortunately many of the bungee cords from last summer were no longer useable.  This morning's trip to the nearby 99 cent store for more of those was unsuccessful, but I did have better luck at the hardware store right next door, though they didn't carry the pretty colored ones.


On the way home I gassed up the car, even though I was only down 1/4 of a tank.


In other trip prep I gave the windshield a wash 
before we start collecting a crop of highway bugs on Friday.  



Have also started gathering clothing, and washed all of Brownie's beds/blankets this morning so we can start off without too much of a doggy smell.



Rod and his son arrived to fix the pool pump, and it's a good think I wandered out there to show them where the electrical outlet is.  Rod had simply pushed the gate behind him, but of course ours doesn't latch like most of that type would.  Luckily Pokey was taking her mid-morning siesta under one of the bushes and hadn't noticed the escape route beckoning unto her.



THIS tortoise's escape attempt had me really worried!



Now I'm waiting to hear how Marcie's cataract surgery went today.



No comments:

Post a Comment