Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Our pool motor has been on its last legs, groaning loudly, for quite some time, and today it finally seized up and bit the dust.  We're having a replacement installed tomorrow - to the tune of $400.  



Brownie enjoyed his outing to PetSmart this morning. 


Along with a mask I wore my new air scrubber, but had some "technical" difficulties shortening the neck strap.  I wanted to get it closer to my face, and it took Tom to figure out my problem; I was trying to shorten the wrong part.  Boy, did I feel dumb.


This afternoon Brownie got to "go" again when I swung by the drive-through at two pharmacies, both less than a mile from the house, to pick up one Rx for me and one for Tom.  While not as much fun as actually going somewhere and getting out of the car, he seemed happy just getting to ride in the car.



Now think I'll relax and read some of Mom's newspaper clippings 
that arrived in the mail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment