Wednesday, July 8, 2020

It didn't take long for them to inspect my car, and as it turned out it didn't need much done to it - which of course was excellent news when Robert called to get approval for things.  (The mechanic apparently commented that my Acura was "obviously well-taken care of.")


Even though it wasn't due for an oil-change mileage-wise, since it'd been about 6 months I'd agreed when Robert suggested it would be a good idea change it.  Except that when they actually checked, the oil was so clean and "un-sludgy" they decided it wasn't really necessary. 



In any event, by 10:15 it was ready to be picked up. 



Which made up somewhat for this morning's printer aggravation.  


I've been constructing a Hot Springs Packing List (and checking it twice...)  


I used to have a list on my desktop computer, 
but of course lost that when it died a couple of years ago.  


Since I'm getting serious about packing today, I figured it would be nice to print out a hard copy so I could check things off as I collected them.



Guess what?



After a couple of unsuccessful tries I enlisted Tom's help, and he eventually got it to work, though he has no idea what finally did the trick.  


So I guess I'll go back to packing.  I tend to pack too much, but as long as there's plenty of room in the car it doesn't really matter.  I will have hot weather, and cold weather - and since town is a LONG way I need to make sure I have all the personal stuff I might need.


No comments:

Post a Comment