Friday, July 3, 2020

I picked up a tarp at Harbor Freight as soon at they opened this morning, and now we can cover the hot tub (turned down to its lowest setting, 80) and protect that pricey cover from the worst of the summer sun.  I'd assumed I could also pick up some cement sealant, but they didn't carry that, so I made a second stop at the hardware store and picked up several tubes.  As soon as it "cools off " this evening I'll start sealing some of the cracks.



Did all the vacuuming this morning, and again, lots of Brownie hair (invisible to the naked eye) showed up in the canister.  Afterward I washed all the filters, which of course didn't take long to dry  in this heat.  

Our new exterminator appeared at the door this afternoon sans mask.  (The office had assured me he'd be wearing a mask when I made the appointment.) Tom didn't let him in until he went back to his truck and masked up.  Sigh....

AND today my laptop sprung a spring, and the screen is off the track on one side.  I couldn't fix it, and neither could Tom.  Not a good sign that there were some little pieces of black plastic on the couch after he tried....  Not really time next week to take it in "somewhere" for a fix before I head to Colorado. Here's hoping it stays put-together through the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment