Monday, May 7, 2018

We spent a lovely hour visiting with Ann in her apartment before we needed to rendezvous for lunch. LOVED the article about Bev in the New Haven paper, and need to see about getting my own copy.  What a wonderful honor to have the Yeladim facility named after her - but definitely a well-deserved honor!


Ann had a birthday gift for Mom.



The scarf was nice -


but the card was a hoot.




Lunch was wonderful (I had the crab tower, with mango and avocado and cilantro... and then the molten chocolate dessert) but the company was even better. The six of us talked together for hours; nobody seemed in any hurry to break up the party.





On the drive home I detoured off the beltway to drive past my childhood home. A car driving the opposite direction on Forest Glen decided it didn’t like being behind the stream of traffic and crossed the double solid line, barreling right toward me. My honking at it woke Mom... but at that point we were almost there.



I'm still full from lunch, so no dinner for me tonight. 


But I am doing laundry before I decide what I'm taking to NY tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment