Friday, May 4, 2018

On our drive to Mink Hollow yesterday, Marilyn had commented on how the foliage here in Maryland is "behind" that of Texas (it's also behind Arizona) but still looking nice and green.  You can actually get a glimpse the gazebo down by the creek if you know where to look - but not for long!


Lots of pretty color out front already:




And that's my "economy" car, a Hyundai Tucson (they upgraded me since they'd run out of the truly little vehicles) which looks enough like my car that (in theory) I'll be able to find it in a parking lot.


I woke at 7:00 this morning, so seems like I've adjusted to the time change.  The four of us had breakfast together before Andy had to leave for work and save the world from injustice.



Marilyn is done in the bathroom and now it's my turn to shower.  The plan is to pick up Mom at Riderwood and bring her back here for the day (I spoke with her this morning; she was at Rummikub last night when I called) where we'll do lunch and dinner and gifts.  (Yes, Jim, I'm well on my way to eating my way through the next two weeks.) 


I got my three little goodies for Mom wrapped while waiting my turn in the bathroom.  Obviously Martha Stewart wasn't here to help me, but I'm pretty sure I've disguised the contents, Mom, so you can't tell what's inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment