Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last night's dinner was delicious - and Marcie sent me home with an extra portion so I can do it all over again tonight!



This morning was more yardwork, but I had to stop when both cans were completely stuffed.  I had hoped to get all the trimming done before I ran out of room, but sadly that was not the case...



After my shower I thought I'd rest a bit, and take care of some paperwork, before making the final push on the sewing area mucking project.  But my glasses are MIA. 


I read in bed last night, so I know they made it home with me.  Of course I've looked in all the usual places - again and again!  The bed and desk in the bedroom have been thoroughly checked, but despite checking there (and everywhere else I can think of) they seem to have just vanished.



Don't think I was wearing them while doing all the yardwork...
but if I was, they are likely gone for good!



I was planning to have my eyes checked and get new glasses in the fall, but the current ones would have been a good back-up pair.  Looks like I may be using my back-up pair over the summer...



No comments:

Post a Comment