Tuesday, March 22, 2016

This morning I voted.  Thought I'd waited long enough (until the "before work" rush was over so I wouldn't have to spend too much time waiting in line) but there was quite a crowd.  Maybe everyone else had the same thought?



Luckily the line moved quickly, and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.


I even had time to stop in at Target for Carol.  She called yesterday with an SOS so I'll be swinging by to see her tomorrow afternoon after Foothills. 



In a bit I'm off with Patti to go shoe shopping.  Since I can no longer wear flip-flops (which for decades has been my shoe of choice year round) I need some sandals with support that will keep my feet happy and also let them breathe during the months (and months, and months) of triple-digit weather soon to be upon us.


In the meantime I'm topping off the pool (always do that before irrigation puts the yard out of commission) and while I was out there took a few pix of the orchid tree out in the jungle. Too bad the pretty pink blossoms are so washed out in this shot. 



This is my view from the hot tub.  Not too shabby!


You can actually see the pretty pink from the front yard, peeking out over the roof - as Colleen noticed the other day.  Unfortunately, though, not in this morning's washed out shot!  Would have retaken it except that my battery gave out, and the replacement doesn't seem to be charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment