Monday, March 28, 2016

I just finished going through my stack of UFOs, PIGS, WIPs, and WISPs (UnFinished Objects, Projects in Grocery Sacks, Works in Progress, and Works in Slow Progress) and pulled out 9 of them to take with me to camp.  You really don't want to know how many are being left behind...  


It should be interesting to see how many get completed 
(or as finished as possible with the materials in the bags.)



The beauty of this plan is that IF <g> I get tired of working on one (maybe having jogged my memory as to why I put it aside?) I can just move on to another one.  I also have a project in mind that necessitates going through my (massive) bags of leftover strips and pulling out the ones with blue and/or yellow in them.  That's something I can do later while vegging out in front of the TV.  


For that 10th project I'll need to pick up some muslin for the foundations for my blocks; I plan to swing by TOQS on the way home from the gym tomorrow and pick up just that.  


Hey... it could happen!



I'd like to post some more quilt show pix, but all of a sudden I am no longer connected to the Internet.  


I'll add them to my post, and hope for a timely resolution of the latest computer headache.


I rebooted the computer, and while it was doing its thing I cleaned the pool.  Computer is now (sort of) happy, pool is now happy, Bobbi is now happy!  But I'm going to post this before I start loading the next batch of quilt pix "just in case".




No comments:

Post a Comment