Thursday, March 31, 2016

I got the car packed yesterday (except for last minute toiletries, etc.) and then Yolanda called and said she wants to drive after all.  That means we'll be transferring everything when she gets here later, but on the plus side I won't have to do the driving.


While I was tired all afternoon (and pretty much vegged in front of the TV) I did manage to stay awake.  For dinner I treated Betsy to Carrabba's, where we both had the tilapia that I'd been raving about.  She agreed that it was delish.  After we got home it was a quick walk for Tilly, and by 8:00 I was in my jammies reading in bed.  I did take something so I'd be sure to sleep, but of course going to bed that early meant I was also up early.  Oh well...



I don't expect to have Wi-Fi up at camp,
so I won't be able to post until my return on Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment