Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I've been up since 3:00 am so <sigh> I expect to fade early today.  Tom, Ken, and Steve left at dark:30 this morning, heading up to Ashfork for a day of rock collecting.  Betsy has gone to the Desert Botanical Garden, and between needing to pack, being tired, and not wanting to stress my back I decided not to go with her.  Though Colleen gave me a handy packing list for camp, I have no doubt I will forget something <g> but just hope it isn't anything crucial!  (Like the time Wanda got to Quilt Camp in Flagstaff only to discover that her machine cords were still back home in Phoenix!)



Alex will not be returning home today as originally thought because bad weather caused a postponement of last night's scheduled activities until tonight.  Of course I'll be off to Quilt Camp tomorrow, so will have to wait until Sunday to hear all about his Spring Break adventures.



It's been cool here so the mud from Friday's irrigation still hasn't dried out completely.  However as of this morning I've decided to let Tilly back out into the backyard, with a foot-washing station set up by the door.  She's much happier not having to be chained up outside the fence, and that makes me much happier!  This little guy has taken some time to smell the flowers, and looks pretty happy to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment