Monday, March 14, 2016

I thought my legs were fine today - at least until I got on the first machine at the gym this afternoon and my quads let me know otherwise!



Patti stopped by after work to drop of the newest Mitch Albom book The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto.   She said that she really enjoyed it, and since I've enjoyed all of his other books I am looking forward to diving into it tonight.



Colleen stopped by this afternoon with a surprise for me, a couple of shamrock plants! I've been wanting one for a while - and now I have two!


As I was saying goodbye to her in the driveway Estera and the kids came by on a walk. They stopped for a visit and we hung out in the backyard for a while.  Willy wanted to play with Tilly, but he was a little bit too much for her and she was happier inside.  Instead, he and Julianna helped me fill up both of the bird feeders.



Today's mail brought a nasty surprise - a whopping bill for January's hand surgery.  It would appear that Medicare paid nothing (!), and my supplemental insurance paid very little.  


I see several phone calls in my future tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment