Thursday, March 24, 2016

Could be a long day today - I never went back to sleep after my 3:00 bathroom run.  I finally gave up around 4:30 when I got out of bed to start my day.  


Later this morning I have an appointment with the hand surgeon (for a final visit?) when I expect to be discharged.  I also have another OT appointment, but that's not until late in the afternoon which is never the best time of day for me even under ideal circumstances.  



The timing could be better; tomorrow I have to get up early to do irrigation so will no doubt be sleeping soundly when my alarm goes off.  Murphy's Law strikes again.



Tom came home Tuesday quite tired from his fishing trip in Mexico, but by yesterday afternoon felt like he had the flu. First he couldn't get warm, and then a little while later he felt like he was burning up.  He did get a flu shot this year so even if he's caught the bug (and I just heard on the radio that this year the flu seems to be more of a spring thing than the usual winter epidemic) hopefully it won't be too bad.  



Lots I need to be doing (we are getting company on Sunday) or could be doing, but it's still quite early here and Tom is still asleep.  


So I'm being quiet until a more respectable hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment