Sunday, June 8, 2014


Went out to rake, but there are a ZILLION bees buzzing around something on the ground and in the air back there - though my pic doesn't begin to show how thick the swarm is!
    

I'm pretty sure they'd take offense at me raking the ground nearby, 
and getting stung is not on my agenda today.


Guess I'll have to call the Bee Man - though it's WAY too early to call anyone 
(except maybe Mom, on the East Coast!)

In the meantime, I'll post the 2nd installment of quilt pix from Friday.
So get comfy for your armchair tour!



This was the Arizona Quilters Hall of Fame raffle quilt.  I'll let you know if I win it - or any of the other raffle quilts for which I bought tickets. <g>


Not only is it nice and bright, but it sure has pretty quilting.



Four women took the same class
and ended up with these pretty wall hangings.



Here's a quilt for those of you into fashion:



Every time I see a quilt made with this (easy!) pattern I like the result.  
So one of these days I'm going to have to whip up one!



These Japanese-themed quilt pix are especially for Bekkah:




Bekkah - did she spell them right? 



The batik fabrics used in these fans made a beautiful quilt; 
sadly the picture just does not do it justice.



These umbrella girls showed up in a number of quilts in a group project, 
and were my favorite part of those row quilts.



The leaf pattern in these two will forever remind me of Patti.  
She'll know why!




Blue-footed boobies are almost <g> as cute as penguins...



Nice combination of patchwork and applique.



And of course I'm always drawn to those quilts in 'slightly' brighter colors...



Pretty colors/fabrics in this bargello.



Softer colors in this one - but they worked well together for a great effect.



This one reminded me of those ladies who collect old machines.  
(I now know several!)




This scrap quilt reminds me of thread spools.




Wish I'd gotten more of the scrappy border on this one, 
but maybe you can get some idea.



And that's pretty much it for my pictures from Friday's show.  Hope you enjoyed the tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment