Monday, June 9, 2014

Before I left for the gym I popped out back to check on the bee situation - 
and there was nary a bee in sight!


  So maybe whatever was on the ground that had attracted them yesterday morning is no longer there?  Whatever the reason, I'm VERY happy that they (seem to) have moved on!


But as for my plans to 'relax' at the gym and listen to an NPR podcast... Jim did manage to make it, so that didn't happen!  Instead, I played worked with the free weights.


I've just finished my after-workout protein smoothie (which today included cranberry juice, vanilla yogurt, and some frozen strawberries, and was especially tasty) and now can go take a shower.  Then (IF there's time before heading out to the movies) I can start on the border for the quilt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment