Tuesday, June 17, 2014


The house phone is working again this morning.  


NO idea what the issue was yesterday 


but since it fixed itself (and there is always the cell phone for back-up) 
I choose not to worry about it.


  Unless it keeps happening.



Had a little bit of trouble getting out of bed this morning -
my legs are (more than) a bit sore. 


Guess that's proof I had a good workout yesterday!  
(OR proof that I'm not making it to the gym often enough?)



This afternoon I'm meeting Wanda for lunch


and then we're heading over to Jeannie's house to decide on how to quilt my book challenge project.  Can't wait to see all of Jeannie's (and Wanda's) ideas!


Then it's off to Renee's to rendezvous with the ladies at 5:00 and celebrate her Medicare Birthday with dinner at Bella Luna.

at

Sometime before I leave for my lunch date I probably <g> should pack for my overnight; Wanda wants to make a run down to SAS after we finish up at Jeannie's.  Even though Wanda knows exactly what she is looking for, we might <g> end up spending more time than planned there... LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment