Friday, June 20, 2014

Because of flood irrigation we do get roaches in the house on occasion.  Earlier this afternoon I kicked what I thought was a roach in the back hallway (it's dark there because all the bedroom doors are closed since I only run the A/C on the other side of the house during the day.)  But it turned out that it was actually a scorpion (!) so I'm glad he didn't sting me!


I didn't finish putting the second gallon of paint on the block wall (got Bahama Blue this time and started from the other end) because I'd lost the morning shade and it was just getting too hot out there.  However I did last until noon!  


And at least it's only predicted to be 108 here today.
It could always be worse... like wherever THIS is!


Anyway, guess what I'll be doing again on Sunday morning?


The biggie <g> on my afternoon agenda was watching Frozen with Patti 
(we're trying to ignore summertime in Phoenix.)


Mr. Peacock is up on the porch at the moment.  
The other evening I was able to snap all 3 of them in the Back 40.


Also got a few more odds and ends done around the house today.  The other day I had spackled in the holes (from the doorknob and the key) and today I arranged it so we shouldn't get any new holes.



I haven't heard from Alex since he left for Vegas yesterday, but he seems to be having a good time helping Jolly celebrate his 30th birthday.  Not sure why he's drinking upside-down, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment