Thursday, June 19, 2014

I had no trouble removing the cover of the smoke alarm 
and replacing the 2 batteries yesterday 


but then could not figure out how to get the cover back on.  


So when Alex came over last night to pick up his boarding pass [starting at 4:19 I kept hitting the button, so the absolute second it turned 4:20 the computer 'let me in' - still, his number was in the middle Bs.  Either it's a continuing flight OR way-too-many folks are willing to pay extra for the privilege of getting an earlier number] I asked him to replace the cover. 


He also had trouble and asked me how it went on.  
If I had been able to figure that out I may not have needed his help...


It's the 3rd Thursday so Jeannie is picking me up (in her brand new ride) and we'll head over to Starbucks for a morning coffee klatsch with some of the quilting ladies.  Yes, as a matter of fact I am bringing my book challenge quilt top so I can collect more OOOHs and AAAHs.


Then Wanda and I will head over to SAS.  I don't have to be home until mid-afternoon (to drive Alex to the airport) so we should be able to shop without much pressure! 


Not that I need <g> any more fabric....



Now for the day.

I leave you with a Morning Smile (AKA "why I love math"):


No comments:

Post a Comment