Saturday, June 21, 2014

By 6:30 this morning I had finished up the second gallon of paint, 
and it was just enough to finish up the first coat of sky!


Plus I was able to find enough paint that settled onto the bottom of the 'empty' can to FINALLY do some touch-up on my bathroom wall.  (Don't know how many years ago we had a plumbing problem and had to get into the wall of the shower, but it was many, many, many years ago!)  


And while Bahamas Blue may not be an exact match (I'll have to wait until it dries to see just how close it is),  it sure looked good going on, and certainly <g> will match better than the off-white spackle!



Patti just called, and she's going to Prescott with me today after all.  


So I guess I'd better go take a shower (there may be a little paint on me)
and get ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment