Sunday, June 15, 2014

To 'celebrate' Father's Day (and because I was up early to see Deb & Jerry off, so it's still reasonably cool on that side of the house) I decided to scrape off the leftover glued squares on the wall in Alex's room.  That went reasonably well, which meant I still had the time (and energy) to spackle. 



It's looking pretty good in there now, which gave me the inspiration to continue with the make-over and scrape all the stickers off of his door.


I probably should not have been surprised <g> that a number of them were covering up nail holes - but I was.


  Now all that room needs is a coat of paint and it'll be done!



Now I'm going to watch a Netflix that has been here for ages so I can mail it back tomorrow.  


Next in line, at the top of the list, is Frozen (which neither Patti nor I have seen.)  That sure sounds like a good movie to watch during the summer!



Then this afternoon will be sewing time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment