Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This morning (at Recording for the Blind) Jane was wearing a Thanksgiving vest with a cheery turkey appliqued on the back.  Wish I'd had my camera - would love to recreate it for a sweatshirt.  Happily she says she'll bring it next week, so hopefully I'll notice the post-it note on my calendar and remember to grab my camera.  
Jane also had bra purses with her (to show someone else there) that were quite creative - I plan to get some pix of those next week also. 
Not good news on my bone density results - have lost 7-8% in my hips (loss in my spine wasn't quite so dramatic), and obviously if that trend continues I'll be in serious trouble.  They drew blood to check my vitamin D levels, and the results of that test determine the next step.  

Gee, after 60 it's just patch, patch, patch! <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment