Saturday, November 26, 2011

7 loads of laundry!

Now that you're (maybe?) feeling sorry for me, I will admit that 3 of the loads were in the guest cottage (3 sets of sheets, 3 sets of towels, from our recent guests) which has a small washer and dryer.  The other 4 were here at the house - Tom just got home Wednesday night from working in the cold country up north for a couple of weeks, so lots of heavy, bulky clothes.  And one load was towels from Alex's room.  Of course it could have been much worse. At least I didn't have to schlep to a laundromat, or use a washboard down by the river.

Another beautiful day!  Tom spent all of it working in the yard; I wasn't outside as much as I would have liked, but I do plan to do a lot of mowing tomorrow.  

Kathi came by today to pick up some of the leftover tabouli, and we ended up chatting for quite some time.  We didn't solve all the problems of the education system... but we certainly have our strong opinions!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment