Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My car was (finally!) ready at 2:00 so I could go do stuff!  



I drove over to Dunlap to see if I could find John - and I did.  The art installation is looking great, a wonderful colorful addition to that mile-long gray wall that surrounds the Deer Valley Water Treatment Plant.  The squares John designed are made of Belgian porcelain so they shouldn't (!) fade in our Phoenix sun.  Still to come are several bus kiosks (that he also designed) and lots of landscaping.  So if you're in the neighborhood (just west of I-17) be sure to check it out!






At PetSmart to pick up some dog food (trying an "upgrade") I also checked out the dog booties.  Not only should they come in handy when the summer heat kicks in, but I'm hoping that irrigation mud will become a non-issue.  


"These temperature correlations represent worst scenario variables: direct sun, no wind, very low humidity, and high radiant energy."  Sounds like Phoenix to me!

I measured Tilly's feet when I got home, and they are larger than I thought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment