Thursday, February 11, 2016

I finally got a good night's sleep last night (YAY!), and because Alex made it back from his trip in time to do Irrigation after all, so did Tom.  Thankfully things went much better this cycle than last, though the west side of the front yard still didn't get a full watering.  And we certainly DO want to keep that huge shade tree happy!


Of course with the backyard underwater in some places, and muddy in others, I have to walk Tilly each time she asks to go out.  This is one reason why we never got a dog after we moved into this house.


This morning Lynn picked me up so I could help her pick out fabrics for the baby quilt.  That's always fun, and I look forward to seeing the quilt blocks that the attendees make at the baby shower next weekend.  I didn't plan to buy anything unless they had the Michael Miller Black in stock (they didn't), but did end up buying a couple of yards of some too cute fabric to make a kid's charity quilt.  


Of course after all that hard work of shopping <g> we had to go out for lunch, right?



Lisa is scheduled to arrive at the airport around 6:30, 
and then the four of us will go out for a family dinner.


In the meantime I think I 'need' to go read outside and enjoy this spectacular weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment