Monday, February 29, 2016

Colleen and Anna stopped by this morning, partly to bring over the quilt labels I needed printed before the quilt show in a few weeks (still have no working printer....) but mostly to visit.  Anna helped Tom feed Pokey.



I also wanted Colleen to chose one of Carol's quilt tops before I hand the rest over for Busy Bees' Charity. She admired all of them, but had no real difficulty choosing a favorite; it even matched her shirt!  The top is large enough that once quilted ("is it done yet?") Colleen should be able to snuggle under it with all the grandkids!



Colleen is in charge of the Nimble Thimble Quilt Camps, and hasn't quite filled all the available slots for the upcoming one at the end of March.  So I'm seriously considering signing up. Mostly it depends on the irrigation cycle, and Tilly!



We sat poolside while we enjoyed some fresh OJ and talked about important things.... like when the pool will warm up enough to be swimmable.  Of course my thoughts on that will most likely <g> differ from those of Gracie, Anna, and Harrison...


Rubber Ducky's thermometer is currently reading in the 60s - 
WAY too cold for me!



Off in a bit for my Monday workout at the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment