Monday, September 21, 2015

While vegging on the couch yesterday, recovering, I had a great view of my design wall.  And that's when I noticed something wasn't quite right.  Sure enough, one of the very last blocks I put together the other day has a mistake in it.  


I see ripping in my future. 


Ruth: at least I discovered it before I sewed it into the quilt, 
and just in the nick of time since it's the next in line!



Never did leave the house yesterday because symptoms continued throughout the day.  I didn't feel much like sewing, or even reading, so basically I watched TV.  I did catch a couple of good shows on PBS, one on Jim Henson's life, and the other called Fixed: Science/Fiction of Human Enhancement.  I taped it while I watched, thinking it's a documentary I might want to watch it again.  And I probably will.


The question this morning is whether I am "fixed" today.  I'm scheduled to meet with Jim at the gym at 12:30, and would hate to have to cancel.  I'll know more once I eat something this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment