Saturday, September 19, 2015

I did manage to sneak in a good "nap" last night before getting up and dealing with irrigation.  We seemed to get our full complement of water despite the fact that the center ditch leaked some (just like last time.)  So that's something (else) for Tom to deal with when he returns.



He said he's really been enjoying the rock show in Denver (plus the cooler weather!), and his fire obsidian has impressed everyone who's seen it.  But he's about rocked out, and it hasn't helped that his back is still bothering him.  He was planning to start heading home today, with possible stops along the way. He could be home on Monday.



This weekend is Pickin' In The Pines in Flagstaff, which I had originally planned to attend.  



I'd even lined up a place to stay, with Mary.  But I'm just not feeling very energetic and so have decided to pass.  No doubt it will be better than ever (this is the 10th anniversary) but I'm not feeling terribly motivated about making the drive, plus it's also not as much fun to go and sit alone.  (Mary would have joined me except she had family commitments.)

And of course there's as always still plenty for me to do here....




No comments:

Post a Comment