Thursday, September 17, 2015

I saw Alex briefly last night before he headed to Scottsdale to help a friend celebrate a birthday.  We are leaving for the airport at 7:30 this morning, so I have been asked to call him - at 7:15 - to make sure he is up.


I set my alarm for 6:30 "just in case", but (no surprise) woke up well before that... a little before 5:00.  That gives me plenty of time to drink my "coffee", play on the computer, walk Elmo - and maybe even get a little sewing done!



Last night Tami and I finally got to chat on the phone.  When she didn't call over the weekend (as we'd planned) I figured something came up.  Which it did.  Except that I was thinking more about fun stuff.  Instead, she landed in the hospital with a kidney stone. 


Happily she's feeling better now!






No comments:

Post a Comment