Friday, September 11, 2015

It was great to hear that my back/hips were more in alignment than usual, so I needed very little adjustment at the chiropractor this afternoon. That is definitely the direction I want to keep heading!



In other good news, while heading there I heard on the radio that they are talking to "a person of interest" in the freeway shootings, and then heard on the way home that they were interviewing two people.  Maybe there will be even further developments on the news tonight?



Elmo behaved while I was gone, though he was glad to go for a walk when I got back.  Now I'm waiting for Colleen and her grandkids to arrive for some swimming.  While the past several days have been cooler, today it's back to being hot.


I finished Go Set A Watchman, and I admit that it was a disappointing read.  However now I'm enjoying Tell Me Where It Hurts, written by veterinary surgeon Nick Trout.




No comments:

Post a Comment