Monday, September 28, 2015

Wanda and I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's show!  


Our seats were excellent (10th row, dead center) and the production was well done.  Wanda (who has been to many shows at Gammage over the years due to a friend with season tickets) declared it the best show she's seen there.  



While waiting to go in we bumped into Patti, Carol, Vicki and Carol; I knew they would also be there, but since the theater holds 3000 people I didn't expect to actually see them.  Wanda and I had planned to eat in Tempe afterward, but "her" restaurant didn't open until 5:00, so we ended up at an Italian place in her neighborhood.

Then I watched the lunar eclipse last night, and was surprised at how long it stayed total.  Ancient peoples must have wondered if the moon was ever going to reappear again... I know I did!  



This morning, once the grass dried, I mowed the front yards.  It was way overdue, and the clippings easily filled both trash cans to the brim.  In a stroke of luck, the trash pick-up didn't happen until after I was all done so the cans are empty and can be filled again.  Maybe I'll mow the backyard tomorrow?


That all depends on whether I'm sore or not.  Today was leg day at the gym.  Jim started me off with light weights, but I could still be feeling the effects tomorrow.



Still waiting to hear from Alex, who should have arrived by now.  He texted me yesterday to let me know that I was off "Airport Pickup Duty" today, though he didn't mention who would be picking him up instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment