Sunday, September 27, 2015

I haven't been terribly energetic this past week, but hopefully I have finally rounded that bend.  There hasn't been that much "news" to post (not that that really ever is...) and some days I haven't even bothered to add pix to spice up my blog entries.  



On Friday, with the green light from the chiropractor, Jim started me out on some of the machines, working my upper body.  We had to make a few adjustments (because of weakness in my left shoulder and wrist) but with time the muscles should get stronger.  There was the chance that after my 30-minute workout (and as always I had warmed up beforehand with 20 minutes on the treadmill) I would be a little sore on Saturday, but the good news is that didn't happen.    



So I didn't really have much excuse for not getting more stuff done yesterday.  However I did pull out some fabric and half a dozen quilting books to take to Busy Bees on Wednesday.  This morning, however, I managed to make quite a bit of progress mucking my quilting area.  It's a lot more organized (wonder if Tom will notice?) and may make it easier to get back to quilting.  It's a start anyway, Colleen. 



In a bit I'm off with Wanda to see WICKED in Tempe.  She's never seen it (I saw it twice, in LA) so she's very excited.  I love the show and the music, so I'm pretty excited also.


When I originally bought the tickets many months ago, the plan was for Alex to go with me.  Would you believe that he arrives tomorrow afternoon for a week in Phoenix?  (Then he's back to solid touring for a couple of months.)  Unfortunate timing for him, but lucky break for Wanda.


And speaking of unfortunate timing - the one weekend Alex is going to be around is also the weekend that Garry and friends (from Canada) will be stopping by on their tour of the US.  Could be a little crowded back at the guest house...








No comments:

Post a Comment