Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Today would have been Bev's 65th birthday.  Our friendship goes back more than 6 decades, and I will always miss her.



We still haven't seen Alex; he spent last night in Scottsdale, and has yet to make an appearance here.  So this morning I was able to get the guest house ready for the upcoming arrival of Garry and his friends - at least the second bedroom and bathroom.  The master bedroom will have to wait until Alex vacates!



Tomorrow I am one of the hostesses at Busy Bees, so this afternoon I made a trip to the grocery store to pick up an assortment of fruit: strawberries, melons, and grapes.  After that was done I went over to Walgreen's for my flu shot.  


Never did get to mowing today; instead I've been listening to my book for upcoming book club next week.  It's hard to tell with an audio book (IF there's a way to see how close to the end I am, I sure can't figure it out) but I'm pretty sure I'm nearing the end of the story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment