Saturday, September 19, 2015

It turned out to be a very good thing I didn't head up to Flagstaff this morning.  Out of the blue I became intensely "indisposed" and dared not stray far from the bathroom.  So much for a quick trip to the library to pickup some waiting books - it was more prudent to stay home today!



Before all that fun started I did a little weeding out front.  Alex never did get around to mowing it while he was home, and irrigation makes pulling weeds so easy.  Of course I didn't want to overdo things with my back so unfortunately there are still plenty left out there.



I've also mucked out a few drawers and cabinets.  While I threw out a lot of stuff (so now those few drawers and cabinets look much better) unfortunately there remain many, many more drawers and cabinets that need the same thing done to them.  Where's that magic wand?

Much of my afternoon, however, was spent vegging out on the couch in front of the TV.  Maybe I'll feel more energetic tomorrow?





No comments:

Post a Comment