Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Elmo has been here since Thursday, and this is the first morning 
he has been "on schedule". Good job, Elmo!

  

I am getting some things done this morning.  So far I have cleaned out the frig and swept the kitchen, cleaned the pool and swept the back porches, watered the plants out front, and started in on the bathrooms.  I do have other yardwork I'd like to get done, but it is so humid out there (currently at 57%!) that I've decided against it.


This morning, as soon as school started, I got a phone call from the Park Meadows principal.  She had left a message on my cell phone after school ended on Friday afternoon (with some questions regarding the issues I'd had with an uncooperative, defiant student on Thursday and Friday) but which I didn't find until I looked at it on Saturday.  At that point I sent her an e-mail, but since there was no school yesterday I didn't expect to hear back from her until today.


Normally it's not good news when you get a call from the principal (and I did have the boy by the arm to keep him from running off) but I think we're good.


Do I want to keep on subbing?  I've been asking myself that very question!


At this point, my inclination is to




No comments:

Post a Comment