Saturday, July 19, 2014

Your smile for today: 


So why isn't HE laughing?



Not much to report these days, just packing and getting ready to head for Colorado soon.  Years ago I wrote a poem 'inspired' by my annual summer travels there, and I'd share it with you.... if only I could find it.  Here are the bits and pieces I remember:

"black ribbons of highways, green oceans of trees,
-----------------------------------, birds on the breeze."


Once we hit the road (Monday?) my postings will (of necessity) be fewer and farther between since I'll have to wait until we land somewhere with WiFi.  


And unfortunately those posts will be text-heavy since it will be more difficult for me to add the illustrations everyone so enjoys. 


More pressure to buff up my writing skills?



No comments:

Post a Comment