Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm doing laundry now so we can finish packing our clothes.  It's a tad difficult to think in terms of jeans/sweatshirts/coats (and hats and gloves!) when it's nearing 110 here (and will definitely top that most of this coming week.)  But it does get chilly in the mountains of Colorado, especially once the sun dips below the horizon!


I tried to post from my iPad yesterday with a picture, 
but didn't have any luck. 

 And there were no teenagers around to help...


Actually did have a moment of 'crisis' last night when my iPad flipped out, and seemed broken.  Nothing I did fixed the issue - but Tom figured it out!  Good thing, because there would have been no way to get it fixed before blast off!  


The truck has a comfy bed, with storage underneath, and of course traveling without the kids gives us the entire backseat of the cab to stash stuff also. So far everything seems to have found a place, and is nice and tidy.  Of course that could <G> change after we've been on a road a bit!


Of course I'll take pix along the way, and maybe we'll camp near some teenagers who can help me post them.  Otherwise, my posts (when they do appear) will have to stand on their own, without illustrations!


No comments:

Post a Comment