Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Took a bunch of plants over to Patti's this morning.  There are still some left on the front porch for Alex to water, but not nearly as many as there were!


And while I was there Patti gave me a haircut.  Now I should be good for a while (with the possible exception of my bangs, which at some point always seem to grow overnight and get in my eyes.)


I made a stop at the bank, and also the grocery store (I'm grilling chicken tonight.)  Alex came by before work and I handed over all the envelopes with the checks for the bills that won't stop arriving just because we're gone.  


We took a swim and played a little catch 
(yes, Alex, I know I can't throw worth a damn.) 

Then I checked out the rather large limb from one of the mulberry trees that came crashing down last night.  Sometimes Tom parks his truck there (in the shade, by the shop) but LUCKILY he'd parked elsewhere last night!  Here's the offending branch after it was dragged out of the way. 


Lots of pix on the news of huge trees that have come crashing down during our monsoon, many onto people's roofs.  One landed on a car with a man in it - but miraculously he wasn't hurt!

Now it's time to relax a little until KP duty later.

No comments:

Post a Comment