Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yesterday I tried to take a picture with my phone, but it let me know that it was out of room.  So when I got home I started sending pix to the computer to be saved so I could then delete them from the phone (which takes longer than it should!)

I thought I would share a few of those pix
from our most recent Thursday morning outing at Starbucks.

Jeannie & Jean (whose t-shirt makes a statement)

Jean picked up her blue and yellow quilt from Jeannie.  The blue and gold fabrics in the star block are much richer than they appear.  (Their true colors show up much better in the next pic.)


I got to see the quilt on Ruby while Jeannie was working on it.
Quilting makes the quilt, right Jeannie?


Of course Lucy and Molly came with us, as usual.
(They always get a puppaccino so it's one of their favorite outings.)



Being the friendly girls they are, they welcome any/all attention.


Of course it didn't hurt that he had a goodie in his hand!



It smells pretty good.  Do you wanna share?


Now I'm waiting for a call from Betty that she and Robin are off to the fabric store, at which point I'll hop in my car and meet them at Mulqueen's.  Both of us need backing for the quilt tops we got from Carol.  Mine was MIA earlier, but I did eventually find it (naturally exactly where it should have been, and where I had actually looked earlier... it was just hiding between a couple of other quilts.)

Don't you just love it when stuff hides in plain sight?



AND speaking of finding stuff, it's truly amazing what you find when you muck out your sewing area. 


The FOOTHILLS name badges and sign-in clipboard
 have been found!  

(In my defense <g> they were in a brown plastic grocery sack, 
so they were 'sort of'' hidden...)


 Jan called a little while ago to see if I had any plans for tomorrow (I didn't, but now I do!)  She'll have her granddaughters, and they wanted to visit Pokey (who is always glad to have visitors, especially when they bring goodies to feed her.)  Then I'll tag along with them to go see the fireworks, which means an extra adult to help keep track "just in case" the girls decide the go in different directions.  (There are going to be a lot of children's activities there.)



No comments:

Post a Comment