Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It was a productive UFO Day at Busy Bees; I put the binding on the watermelon placemats.  Here they are, with a front and back view.


Finishing up those felt so good that when I got home, 
I put the borders on my Mouse Be Dreaming quilt.


The inner border is a great match for the paw prints.


Now I just have to decide how to quilt it.  These circles are cute.... but (somehow!) I doubt that mine would turn out that even.


Today's high is expected to be 111, and the house is having a hard time staying cool.    I might go take a swim, but doubt that would do much good since the pool has already started to feel like bathwater.  


Usually that doesn't happen until much later in the summer, 
which does NOT bode well!


The other thing on my agenda is to finish up Mr. Mercedes (by Stephen King), which is due back at the library today and (as a New book) is not renewable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment