Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yesterday afternoon Tom and I made a run over to Mulqueens to get fabric for the camper curtains (and look for sashing fabric for the J&P's wedding quilt.)  Tom chose this batik for the curtains.

(Of course I don't plan to actually make the curtains until I return from Texas. <g> )  

Unfortunately I was unable to find what I was looking for to do the sashing.  Guess I'll need to make a trip to 35th Ave. once I return.

Had also hoped to stop in at Tracy's 'while we were in the neighborhood' yesterday, but she didn't answer her phone.  And this morning I see on FB that she's feeling crappy with bronchitis, so no doubt she wasn't in the mood for company yesterday.  Luckily the little something I found for her in Cottonwood will keep.

Lots of friends are sick, and I just hope that whatever is floating around doesn't land on me - or at least until after I return from my trip to Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment