Friday, May 9, 2014

I'm happy I didn't wake up at 4:00 this morning - but considering I read in bed until midnight (!) I am surprised that I woke up before 6:00. 

At long last, the large, colorful bruise (with accompanying lump) on my arm
is trying to think about fading (after a couple of weeks!)

While I've always bruised easily, this was one of my 'better' ones. I don't remember what I banged into, though I do remember thinking it was 'probably' going to leave a mark.   However, a new bruise will most likely take its place; Tom plowed into me coming around a corner last night.

Didn't get the yard mowed yesterday (although I did at least think about it!) but did get pool filled/cleaned, downed fruit picked up, and plants watered.  And once I get back, I plan to add red salvia; the hummers loved it at Marilyn's, and it 'made the news' last night as a plant that thrives in Arizona's heat.

Also want to look for some oxalis (aka purple shamrock) after I saw this one in one of the foo-foo shops in Ingram on Monday.

There's always plenty to do around here, but it'll just have to wait until after I get back from my weekend 'camping' with Jan (and Barb & Bernie.)  I haven't packed my clothes/toiletries yet (there's no time like the last minute, right?)


but at least I do already have the truly important stuff (my chair and a book!) by the front door.

So enough fooling around on the computer.

I'll be back sometime Sunday.  In the meantime,

No comments:

Post a Comment