Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tuesday was a lazy day - never even got dressed!


I did, however, finish the curtains for the camper in the morning, and worked much of the afternoon inputting AQG membership info on the computer data base. Jeannie has gotten behind so I offered to help her out.   

It's not difficult, just time consuming - especially when trying to decipher handwriting of nonsensical e-mail addresses.  I made a big dent in the pile (there are over 2500 members, all of whom need to renew before June 1) before we had our electrical crisis last night.


Tom was watching the end of the BB game, and I was at the kitchen table working away.  Suddenly the lights above the table dimmed several times, and he said the TV dimmed also.  Next thing we know, everything in that part of the house went off.  Which wouldn't have been so bad (lucky for him his game had just ended....) except for that burning electrical smell!  It was 'only' a tripped breaker, but we both agreed that before we flip it back on we should have an electrician check it out in the morning.  Here's hoping it's not a major rewire issue (this is an old house!)


I'll find another plug elsewhere and get to work on the AQG list so I can get the laptop back to Jeannie soon.  Later this afternoon I'm heading downtown to rendezvous with Rachelle for dinner.  I'll stay the night and drive back in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your help on AQG membership.... you rock!1

    ReplyDelete