Tuesday, May 27, 2014

We had uneventful drives to/from Tucson towing the trailer, and shared a delicious lunch with Lisa while we waited for the movers... who were supposed to get there in the early afternoon (I waited at the house 'just in case' while Tom and Lisa picked up lunch), but didn't arrive until very late in the afternoon, long after we'd loaded up the trailer and left.   And then there were (unknown) additional snafus, so last I heard the movers were still there, and Lisa unfortunately had to cancel her "saying goodbye" plans for this evening.  Moving is never easy, but these movers certainly did NOT help the situation!


Shortly after Tom and I got home Estera and Julianna came over to deliver a dozen fresh eggs (the shells are lots of pretty colors.) They stayed and visited for a while, and we had fun playing with the blocks and ball.  Wish I'd snapped a pic or two... but <sigh> didn't even think of it.


By mid-afternoon I was working on a headache (maybe I didn't drink enough water today in this heat?)  Tylenol has helped some, but not gotten rid of it.  Hope it's gone by morning; I have a full day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment