Thursday, May 29, 2014

Got started on my Book Quilt for the Foothills challenge (due in October) and I'm pleased with how it's starting out.  I brought the squares I'd stitched together to The Other Quilt Shop to match fabric, and Sheri swooned over it; she wants to track down the fabric for her store!  This challenge is going to be so much more fun than the Ugly challenge - and will produce a quilt I'll want to keep!


But now comes the hard part: applique!  Wanda is going to come over on Tuesday and help me.

Unfortunately I can't share any pix of the quilt until October, after the voting (our quilts are supposed to be a surprise.)  But I "might" give updates along the way...

We took Lisa/Chas's furniture over to Scottsdale (to be stored at his folks' place) and visited with Sue while we waited for Alex to get off work (at 8:00) and go for a late dinner.  Since Chuck is out of town during the week, we invited Sue to join us.  The 5 of us had a very pleasant evening at Touch of Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment