Sunday, May 18, 2014

I got the Velcro at Michael's this morning, and then popped over to Target for a number of things.  While I did find some of the things on my list, my Big Question of the Day is why have they had bathing suits in stock since February but windshield sun screens won't be arriving until next month?  We can pretty much use them year round.  

I thought they would be easy items to replace (this IS Arizona after all!) but have tried several different stores and so far I'm batting zero.


I sewed the velcro to 3 sides of one of the curtains this afternoon, 2 seams down each side.  Tom came in to watch basketball as I was finishing up the 6th seam.  With only inches to go, he asked me if the thread had been breaking.  It hadn't - until he asked!

Here is the left side attached to the camper for me to check and to see how much it needs to be hemmed.


My baby tomatoes seem pretty happy where they are.  This one has at least 11 possibles.


and this one isn't doing too badly, either.  The real trick is to wait until they're ripe, then manage to grab them before the birds find them.

Alex went to Vegas yesterday with friends for a concert, then gambled. He woke up to find he'd won a stack of money - but has no memory of winning it.  
Obviously he'd had a 'little' to drink... 

I'll be very happy when he outgrows this phase!


No comments:

Post a Comment