Friday, April 18, 2014

We had a delicious dinner at Carrabba's last night with Peter and his daughter Jenny (even if I did have to pass on the good bread because of Passover.)  I certainly enjoyed meeting and talking with her; she's a 1st grade teacher (on Spring Break this week) so we had lots to chat about.  Jenny absolutely loved seeing my pix of Antelope Canyon (and the North Rim, Bryce and Zion) and has definite plans to put that on her Must Visit list for her next trip to Arizona.

I've been awake since about 3:30 this morning.  At least I was wide awake when I had to go up to 35th Ave. to do irrigation shortly after 7:00.  Gee, seems like I just did that yesterday...

Peter and Jenny got off to the airport early this morning, and I've already dealt with the sheets and towels at the guest house.  The rest of the morning I've been sewing.  I'm making a semi-original project for Mom's birthday, and have been experiencing "design opportunities" (as Paula dubbed mistakes) at virtually every step.  But I am seeing progress.

However I am going to wait until Patti stops by this afternoon to get her input on the final step.  In the meantime, it would probably be a good time to start on Zahn's bib if I want to have it done by tomorrow afternoon.  There's no time like the present...




No comments:

Post a Comment