Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I did get some stuff done yesterday - but also found myself adding (constantly!) to today's To Do list. Wouldn't it be nice if it looked more like this one?

When I woke up sore this morning (from yesterday's workout?) I headed straight for the hot tub.  But I had no sooner lowered myself into the water when I noticed a work crew out front.  I thought they weren't coming to chip out all the pool plaster until tomorrow (that's what Tom was told) but there they were.  So I went and unlocked the drive through gate and it's going to be a very noisy, dusty morning.    

Still, the sooner they start the sooner we'll have the pool ready to fill again.  It's going to be 'cool' for a couple of days (that means below 85 for those of you not in Arizona...) but the heat will return by the weekend so I really hope we have water in the pool by then.  An empty pool is really, really, really bad for the plaster, and 90 degrees is the cut-off point.

Tom was up all night sick (at both ends) from something he ate.  So he was less than thrilled when they rang the doorbell (I must have already been in the hot tub) and woke him up.  I didn't eat last night since I nibbled all afternoon and just wasn't hungry.  Sure glad I didn't have what he did!  Hope on top of all that he doesn't get a jackhammer headache.

Anyway, long list of stuff to do today, so guess I'll get my day going.  Luckily a lot of them won't take long so with a little luck (where did I put that bottle?) I can cross a whole bunch of stuff off before I head to the dentist.


No comments:

Post a Comment