Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I haven't gotten as much done this morning as I'd hoped.

First the deck repair guys showed up - but it seems the concrete needs to be fixed before these guys (who merely do the acrylic finishing and paint) can do their job.  I'm glad I saved Matt's phone number at PoolMan so he can look into it and make arrangements for the right guys to come do their thing.  

A few minutes later: Matt did just call me back, and apologized; he said he has made the arrangements for the necessary crew be here tomorrow.  Tune in tomorrow for further updates!  


And Randy called from Missouri with his sad saga.  You may remember that the axle on his trailer broke while he was passing through a few weeks ago, and when he got it 'fixed' the new one was installed wrong, and once that was fixed things fell apart down the road in Oklahoma.  He is 'home', but without his house (he lives in his trailer) or the rocks and other materials he needs to do his job.  I've tried to help him by looking up the necessary information for Arizona Small Claims Court.  Just to add to Randy's woes, when he got back home there had been a water leak at his business over the winter while he was gone, resulting in serious mold issues.  

I could really empathize with that: 
(to the tune of over $30,000 in repairs!)

So here it is, 8:30, and I've hardly crossed off anything on my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment