Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The pool crew finished chipping out the crappy plaster. 
Here's a view of the current gaping hole in the backyard. 

Not sure when the plastering crew will be here.  At least it's going to stay cool for a few days.  In fact I think I heard that tomorrow the high is only going to be 69!

Tom has been sleeping most of the morning after still praying to the porcelain gods when he woke up.  

At least he can't blame it on my cooking - he made his own dinner last night!

My consult with the dentist went as I expected - I need to see the folks who made my TMJ appliance a number of years ago.  (I'm really hoping that it's something that can be remedied by some another type of appliance and I won't need jaw surgery!)  Tried to make an appointment when I got home but they must have been at lunch.  Will try again in a bit.

Wanda is coming over in a bit.  First we'll whip up a new business card for her on the VistaPrint site, and then I'll get her advice on my landscape quilt. In the meantime I'm continuing to wade through the stack of newspapers that piled up.  I'm making progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment