Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tom was able to eat (and keep down) a little chicken soup last evening, but then pretty much went back to bed.  I'm happy to report that he seems MUCH better today!

This morning I made an appointment with the TMJ folks (the same ones who made my appliance in 2008, which has worked great) for April 14 for my 3-hour (!) visit.  They actually had earlier openings - but I'll be busy partying (no, Alex, my definition is 'slightly' different than yours...!) with Anita and Tami in Sedona.

No crew has showed up yet to replaster the pool, so I think I'll brave the elements <g> and go for a soak.  I'm still sore from Monday - maybe even sorer than yesterday? - so that's bound to feel good.   At least it's not so windy today; last night I dreamed that we had lots of big limbs come down!

While I did get a lot done crossed off of my List yesterday, as always <g> there's still plenty left on there to do before Anita arrives tomorrow morning and we head off Friday for our mini-reunion.

On the top of Tom's list of stuff for me to do is muck off my sewing table and surrounding area.  This is how it could look IF it was all cleaned up and then folded away.  Not very usable... but quite tidy!  

My actual deadline for cleaning up that area would be April 24, the start of Quilt Camp here.  So guess what I'll be doing (into the evening?) on April 23.  Do you need 3 guesses?  Probably not...



No comments:

Post a Comment